We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client based in Barnsley. Our client has been manufacturing various components for over 40 years supplying to businesses in the UK and abroad.
Due to significant growth this year our client is now looking to recruit a full time permanent German speaking internal Sales & Account Manager, French speaking will also be considered.
The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.00am-4pm a degree of flexibility is required due to the nature of our client’s business.
The salary is £19,000-£23,000 DOE
Summary of the role:
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer orders through enquiry, quotation, packing lists, shipping documentation, invoicing and maintenance of order and shipment logs and delivering high level customer service.
- Processing of Sales orders in line with our client’s procedures
- Generating and updating internal sales order and acknowledging customer orders
- Processing shipments, production of packing lists and other documentation relating to shipments and collections
- Producing and maintaining sales reports and statistics
- Dealing with sales-related, incoming and outgoing mail
- Printing and assembling of product manuals
- Chasing quotations to maximise them into sales
- Making transport arrangements for the delivery of product to the customer on time and in full
- Attending production meetings
- Liaising with Engineering in issues, lead times and new designs
- Raising customer orders
- Previous experience within Marketing would be advantageous
- German speaking preferred, French will be considered
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of M3 systems would be an advantage
- Excellent base
- Generous holiday entitlement
- On-site parking
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation
If you feel you have the relevant skills, please forward your CV for consideration
|Job Category||Internal Sales|