We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client located in Sheffield. Our client is a market leader in Europe and specialise in providing industrial equipment & Services to various sectors
Due to expansion our client is now looking to recruit a full time Permanent Internal Sales coordinator to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Salary £17,000-£18,500 Negotiable DOE
- Taking orders via phone & email from customers and external sales rep’s
- Raising quotes and liaising with customers
- Follow up on quotations and secure new business
- Supporting customers with any Query that might arise.
- liaising with suppliers to be able to meet customers’ requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Updating new products on to our client’s website
- Dedication to the roll, task completion in a timely fashion.
- General administration rolls
- Check in stock delivered by suppliers and that they match our purchase order
- Provide after-sales support to clients when needed
- Handle order processing with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems, or work with sales reps to inform clients of delays and problems (as well as to solve these problems)
- Previous experience working as a Sales Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent IT skills including Word & Excel
- Team player
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Excellent base salary
- On-site parking
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career progression
If you feel you have the skills required and would like a rewarding career with a fantastic organisation, please forward your CV for consideration.