we are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client located in Sheffield. Our client specialise in providing industrial equipment across the UK and abroad.
Due to expansion our client is now looking to recruit a full time Permanent Finance Administrator.
Salary £18,000-£20,000 DOE
- Credit Control- collection of aged debts in accordance with the customer credit terms and maintaining credit control records.
- Purchase payments- prepare company payment list in accordance with supplier credit terms
- Raising Sales Invoices and ensure that these are loaded onto our clients system
- Prepare supplier Purchase Orders for back to back orders
- Work closely with our clients external book-keeping provider to ensure smooth transactions and data feed
- Communicate with external Sales Team
- Preparing delivery paperwork and liaising with couriers
- Prepare certification packs
- Deal with customers over the phone and via e-mail in a professional manner
- Resolve any queries efficiently
- Any other duties as required
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Previous experience dealing with Purchase orders
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good base salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to progress
If you feel you have the relevant experience, and would like and opportunity to work for a well established organisation who offer the opportunity to progress, please forward your CV for consideration.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|